Mount Hope Child Development Center
Registration for the 2013-2014 school year opens February 1, 2013. We offer 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-day morning preschool options along with full day care for preschoolers plus before and afterschool care for school-aged children. Please call to set up a tour of our center and learn more about our flexible programming options today. We look forward to you visiting us soon!
Mt. Hope Child Development Center offers exceptional learning experiences while sharing Biblical values in a Christian learning environment. We believe that all children are a gift from God and have the ability to learn and grow. Our caring classroom communities provide opportunities for children to learn according to their individual interests and learning styles. Our highly qualified staff use researched-based curriculum to provide developmentally appropriate, hands-on learning experiences that encourage children to reach their full potential. Daily, children are given opportunities to worship through music, prayer and stories, engage in activities that promote social skill building, physical activity, academic excellence and art exploration.
Preschool Class Options (33 months - age 5)
- Licensed by the State of Minnesota
- Center hours M-F 6:30am - 6:00pm
- Ages 33 months to 12 years old
- Classes taught by experienced and loving teachers
- Researched-based curriculum (The Creative Curriculum)
- Daily Jesus time that includes stories, songs, prayer and learning about God's love
- Weekly Readers to enhance our social studies and science units
- Large indoor and outdoor large muscle space
- Healthy snacks and hot lunch
- Exciting field trips (on and offsite)
- Daily music and movement along with a weekly music class
School Aged Care (Kindergarten - age 12)
- 2-, 3-, 4- and 5-day preschool morning class options (9:00am-12:00pm)
- Full time and Part time Child Care is available year round
- Before and After school care available
- Full time care on non-school days
- Full time summer program
Mt. Hope Child Development Center provided a loving environment where my son thrived during his preschool experience. his teacher's knowledge and skills as an early childhood educator made this program commendable, she was always patient and professional. My son"s class was a caring community where each student learned at his or her own level. The Christian focus was a foundation for teaching, worship and interaction, not just a prayer before snack. The program is well rounded with music, art, physical activity, academics and social skill building. I am happy to recommend this program. -- Eva, Parent
Mt. Hope Child Development Center has a great staff and teachers. The staff is so wonderful and easy to talk to. What we enjoyed most about Mt. Hope is that it provides an excellent Christian learning environment. As a result of the program our child loves to go to school and is participating in school activities. She is only in preschool and yet she can read, add numbers, sing and knows Bible stories, it's just awesome! -- Parent 2011
Please call or email us for more information.
We would love to share our program with you!
Church Main Line: 952-888-5059